USA’s SpaceX (Elon Musk), Amazon, Facebook. Lynk, UK’s OneWeb, and several other large corporations are currently in the process of, or planning to, launch over eighty thousand (80,000+) of EMF-emitting satellites in space — to provide a global Internet service.
The Concerns Over Blanketing the Earth with More Satellites are Wide Ranging
The risks of something going wrong are monumental when you consider that these projects are being launched without any regard to:
- the non-stationary nature of telecommunication satellites in low orbit, emitting signals that are much closer to the earth, using new 5G frequencies in ways never used before (phased arrays, beam-forming technologies, and millimeter waves with frequencies from 10 GHz to 80 GHz, just like 5G antennas on earth), is creating a biological experiment on a massive scale
- the additional impact of yet another layer of EMF (Radio Frequency smog) impact on life on earth on a global scale, populating all remote areas on Earth with satellite-to-5G-celltower connectivity, requiring 5G antennae on your home and car. Or, in the case of Lynk, turning every user’s cellphone into a satellite phone directly
- international laws on light pollution, disturbing the important work of astronomers
- international weather forecasting designed to avert natural disasters, disturbed by satellite broadcasts that interfere with satellite weather radar tracking
- major issues regarding increasing the amount of “space junk”, the discarded remains of previous space travel equipment. 5G satellites are estimated to have a lifespan of less than 5 years after which they will simply add to the junkyard orbiting our planet
- Eventually, these defunct satellites will slow down to the point where they fall to earth, burning up and becoming toxic dust composed of the dangerous materials used in satellite construction
- increase in air pollution due to the ozone depleting, extremely toxic effects of rocket fuel (including mercury-ion based fuel) from thousands of rocket launches, which will need to be repeated as satellites wear out
- the under-researched impacts on the Earth’s vital and delicate ionosphere, which protects all life on earth from the ultra violet (EMF) radiation of the sun and solar winds that consist of charged particles (ions) caused by solar flares and activity
- the negative impact on the Earth’s magnetosphere, which already bears the imprint of 50 and 60 Hz from power lines; a phenomenon, known as power-line harmonic radiation (PLHR). Tens of thousands of satellites, located in the lower magnetosphere, can shift the Van Allen belts and Schumann resonances that all life is attuned to, causing an even greater threat to existence.
- and much, much more.
The Brain Trust Working to Address These Concerns and the Questions They Raise
The Healthy Heavens Trust Initiative (HHTI) is a very serious project led by a veteran legal team composed of Julian Gresser, Jim Turner and Ray Broomhall, with solutions oriented goals.
“Our goal is to build an International Brain Trust of legal and other experts to assist the FCC and other U.S. federal agencies in formulating a wise, balanced, and protective framework for the launch and deployment of low orbit non-geostationary satellites.”Healthy Heavens Trust Initiative
The Healthy Heavens Trust Initiative
- To preserve and protect the Public Trust in the Heavens for all of humanity and other living creatures, as recognized by legally enforceable international treaties and conventions, safeguarded from pollution, despoliation, accidents, interference, manipulation, and reckless commercialization.
- To deploy well-crafted transnational litigation coupled with effective advocacy and public education, initially targeting the FCC in the U.S., then followed by coordinated legal and actions targeting other agencies in the US and other countries to accomplish this goal.
- Unique Legal Precedent: To establish a collaborative transnational legal regime to combat and to redress governmental and commercial unbridled overreach associated with global exploitative activities harmful to the shared interest of millions of people around the world.
- Veteran Legal Team: Julian Gresser, Jim Turner, Scott McCollough, Raymond Broomhall
For more information, and to make a Donation to their Legal Fund see Healthy Heavens Trust Initiative.
Healthy Heavens is one branch of of the 5G International Legal Action Network 5G•ILAN, a member organization established to cause a beneficial and timely shift toward a more balanced global optical fiber wired/wireless infrastructure — one that is safe, secure, and environmentally protective, using international and national laws, legal institutions and processes, as primary instruments to effect beneficial change.
Opportunities to Support Similarly Related Key Legal Actions in the USA:
Irregulators vs FCC, launched by Bruce Kusnick Author of “Broken Promises”, offers this overview of the issues in his 5G Bait and Switch article, detailing that the Telecomm industry received federal funding for fiber optic networks that it instead used for wireless network expansion. Donation page
EHT et al vs FCC This legal brief filed against the FCC for failure to protect public health and safety with regards to the RF emissions from wireless devices and infrastructure and to add “non thermal from non ionizing radiation” effects to the criteria for safety standards. ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TRUST, CONSUMERS FOR SAFE CELL PHONES, ELIZABETH BARRIS, AND THEODORA SCARATO, Petitioners, v. THE FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION Donation page.
EHT and CHD vs FCC case number 20-1025, This Environmental Health Trust and Children’s Health Defense lawsuit contends that the FCC agency glossed over substantial evidence when it decided December 2019 that its 24 year old radiofrequency-exposure limits and regulations — established in 1996 — still provide adequate protection and could remain unchanged. Donation page.
SafeG instead of 5G SafeG means safe, fast, reliable, secure internet and telecommunications services brought into our homes and businesses by wired technology, namely fiber optic. It means technology that safeguards our health, privacy and security and that evolves over time with the goal of reducing exposure to harmful wireless radiation. SafeG is a program of Citizens for Health Education Foundation seeking to educate the public by advertising on social media and elsewhere to spread the SafeG message, to develop and provide materials to help others spread that message in their communities and to provide media relations training for activists to get SafeG into the local media. Donation page.
Header Photo Credit: 2015 Smithsonian Magazine Article featuring the issues with space junk